Blossom

Do you want to know something spooky? I think there are people out there who can read minds. Hear me out.

The other day, I had to go grocery shopping. My niece was choosing what show to watch before I left the house when I noticed power puff girls. I can't help but reminisce. I used to be Buttercup, and my other sister was Bubbles, but for the life of me, I can't remember the third power puff girl's name. It drove me crazy.

Being a cheap*ss, I'd never look it up on my phone when I could look it up on my free WiFi at home. So there I was, standing in line at the counter, hanging by a thread. Out of nowhere, a man's voice behind me said, "Blossom." I immediately turned around, but no one was directly behind me in the counter line. Though it could be anyone, there were a lot of people nearby.

I just want to put this out there, in case I'm going insane. I want records of the signs of my slow descent to madness. (˵ ͠ಥ‿ ͠ಥ˵)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Veterinarian (1v1) (H)

The Male Protagonist K*dnapped the Wrong Person - 1

The Veterinarian (1v1) (H) - 1